Date Created: 20/09/2023
Date Posted: 20/09/2023
Due to the liquidity migration from PancakeSwap V2 to V3, it’s no longer possible to add rewards to the existing BLID-USDT pool on the Masterchef contract. The suggestion is to discontinue distributing rewards for this specific pool.
• The staking activity has been beneficial for both the community and the project’s growth. Hence, there’s an inclination to maintain it.
• There’s a need to optimize the distribution speed of the $BLID token and to adjust the weightings of the pools.
MISSION & VALUES ALIGNMENT
This proposal is part of our primary mission — speed and security of profit generation enabled by crypto assets.
Conducting a regular and ongoing evaluation of the development department is an essential tool not only for the preservation of product integrity but also for community integrity.
Thus, quality assurance will never be underestimated, and we will always ensure the prevention, anticipation, and preemption of any possible flaw.
SCOPE OF WORK
The required modifications on the BNB Chain for the MasterBlid contract are:
- Contract Address: MasterBlid (0x3782C47E62b13d579fe748946AEf7142B45B2cf7)
- Blockchain: BNB Chain (56)
• Modifications:Update the blidPerBlock value.
• Current: 600000000000000000
• New: 500000000000000000
• Update the allocPoints for BLID-USDT Farming Pool (pid=1).
• Current: 5000
• New: 0
These changes will likely reduce the reward rate and halt rewards for the BLID-USDT pool. It is essential for the team to ensure the community is well-informed and prepared for these changes to minimize disruptions and maintain trust.
Yes – If this proposal passes, Bolide will implement the scope of work as described above.
No – If this proposal is rejected, it will go back for further discussion to align on the required changes before the updated proposal is re-sent for review.