Title: Software Development #3
Date Created: 27/01/2023
Date Posted: 27/01/2023
We are constantly working on the technical side of the project. Sticking to the roadmap, we are requesting a part of treasury wallet funds to cover costs associated with the development process.
Creating an efficient and powerful product development process is essential to take your idea from your desk to thousands of customers and buyers in the marketplace.
However, it is not enough just to have a great idea, it is also important to implement it correctly, go through various stages of development, and commercializing it correctly.
MISSION & VALUES ALIGNMENT
This proposal is part of our main mission — speed and security of profit generation enabled by crypto assets.
Conducting a regular and ongoing evaluation of the development department is an important tool not only for the preservation of product integrity but also for community integrity.
Thus, quality assurance will never be underestimated and we will always keep to ensuring the prevention, anticipation, and preemption of any possible flaw.
SCOPE OF WORK
- Developing and testing Crosschain functionality for both Polygon and Ethereum networks, including the implementation of smart contracts and user interface design.
- Submitting the Boosting 2.0 to an audit with Omniscia.
- Testing new strategies and preparing automation processes.
- Improving monitoring and analytic tools for better performance and efficiency.
- Developing and testing a Smart Notification System for user interface.
Evaluating all the costs of development expenses, the team requests 70 000 USDT.
Yes – If this proposal passes, Bolide will implement the scope of work as described above
No – If this proposal is rejected, it will go back for further discussion in order to align on the required changes, before the updated proposal is re-sent for review