Date Created: 23/02/2023
Date Posted: 23/02/2023
We are constantly working on the technical side of the project. Sticking to the roadmap, we request a part of treasury wallet funds to cover costs associated with the development process and marketing activities.
Bolide successfully entered the market last year. To continue this success, the team works hard on releasing new features and running marketing activities that will allow us to promote the app and onboard new users.
MISSION & VALUES ALIGNMENT
This proposal is part of our primary mission — speed and security of profit generation enabled by crypto assets.
SCOPE OF WORK
Scope of work to includes but not necessarily limited to the following:
- Boosting v2.0 audit fixes and deployment
- Cross-chain launch preparation
- Auditing by Omniscia
- Alpha testing of the initial implementation of LBL strategy on multiple blockchains
- Cover subscriptions and services’ costs for software development
- Marketing and PR activities associated with Boosting 2.0 and Cross-chain launch (giveaway, influencers etc)
Evaluating all costs, the team requests 73 000 USDT from the treasury wallet.
Yes – If this proposal passes, Bolide will follow the proposed usage of funds as described above.
No – If this proposal rejects, it will go back for further discussion to align on the required changes before the updated proposal is re-sent for review.